Are you good at solving highly complex problems of a business-critical nature with technological competence, accuracy, and creativity?
Welcome to the team!
Your Daily Business.
Based on their technical expertise and experience, our (Senior) IT Architects tackle challenging digital questions. Working in interdisciplinary teams, they design and optimize modern digital architectures – always keeping an eye on the sustainability of the client’s overall IT development.
Specialist technical know-how
- Technical analysis and optimization of IT architectures
- Development of new IT architectures potentially involving innovative technologies (e.g. cloud solutions)
- Optimization of software development processes as well as the associated tools
- Evaluation and selection of innovative products and technologies
Agile implementation support and enablement
- Heading and controlling smaller architecture teams from a certain seniority level upwards
- Agile control of MVPs and POCs
- Introduction of agile working methods and DevOps
- IT project management and quality assurance
- Coaching clients in the use of agile methods
On-site project support
- In discourse with the client
- Geared towards the client’s circumstances
- Keeping the overall solution in mind
for Your Career.
Are you feeling that the quality of your work, skills, and professional growth merit greater challenges? Our development opportunities at all levels create the basis for your success.
- Analysis and evaluation of IT architectures and software solutions
- Development of solution architecture and technical concepts
- Agile implementation management (e.g. PoC engineering)
Senior IT Architect
- End-to-end responsibility for technical analysis / modules
- Design of complex digital solutions and target IT architectures
- Agile implementation management (e.g. PoC design)
- Operational project leader responsible for overall project delivery and management of the team
- Stakeholder management and socialization of deliverables with key stakeholders – internally and externally
- Account management and operational project leader responsible for multiple projects and teams
- Driving sales activities and capability development within industry practice
- Account development for multiple clients and responsible for delivery and teams
- Leadership role within industry practice includes business and product development
- Leader of industry group or corporate function and associated teams
- Responsible for BCG Platinion’s overall development
- Project acquisition and client account management
Lead IT Architect
- Technical project leader ensures quality assurance and delivery of technical objectives
- Provision of deep technical expertise to the project team and socialization of technical deliverables
Principal IT Architect
- Provision of deep technical expertise to multiple project teams and socialization of technical deliverables
- Key expert in sales activities for technical topics
- Responsible to build a product or a capability within area of expertise
Director IT Architecture
- Leadership of capability chapter and respective product/capability
- Key contributor in sales activities for technical topics
- Global representation of area of expertise both internally and externally
Upon successful completition of the role as Director IT Architecture, a transition to Associate Director is possible.